Credit reports is the best way to determine if you have problems with debt, therefore we offer you a complimentary credit report and debt assessment to any one residing in South Africa.
What is a credit report?
Your credit report contains your credit history as reported to the Credit Bureau of South Africa by lenders who have extended credit to you. The information in your credit report is also used to generate a credit scores, and your credit score is determined by how good you pay back the credit you have. If your payments is on time, your credit score will strengthen which will increase your chances of getting more credit from Credit Providers.
Credit Score Ranges & Ratings
What to expect from your credit report
- Your actual credit score
which will range from 0 (Poor) to 999 (Excellent)
- A credit rating on your score
(Excellent, Very Good, Good , Fair & Poor)
- Explanation of the score ranges and how you are affected by it
(How your creditors see it, and how they view you)
Get Your Credit Report today
Want to know what lenders and financial institutions see when they look at your credit score? Now you can and it will only take you a few minutes.
- With your authority we can request your credit report for you for free
- We are credit experts and can help you evaluate your credit record
- We can provide you with invaluable information on how to improve your credit score